Wedo success story
Like many telecommunication companies, under the threat of future free phone calls and free internet service providers (like Starlink), it takes ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking and new business models to leverage and keep their existing customer base.
Spark Digital in New Zealand, like other mobile telcos around the globe, are feeling market share + revenue pressures from both traditional and next generation competitors (eg. low orbit satellite comms providers).
In looking at horizon 2/3, one Spark initiative was to leverage their existing database of consumers and businesses by creating an intuitive services marketplace wedo.co.nz, similar to Thumbtack/TaskRabbit/AirTasker, with the now realized ambition to dominate this niche in New Zealand.
- 22 service categories, each with bespoke workflows
- Automated service provider matching algorithms
- Realtime text notification to both Seeker and Service Provider
- Ratings and reviews
- Easy Service Provider on-boarding
- Automated matching algorithm
- Fee per lead, plus fee per won bid
- Per category attributing/user experience
- Inapp Messaging