Limitless development platform
Gives you the flexibility to customize every aspect of your digital build
is to help people bring
digital projects to life
Lightning Speed to Market
Our goal is to accelerate your ability to deploy complex digital projects by leveraging fully customizable code modules underpinned by a comprehensive DevOps solution out of the box.
Build it YOUR way
For developers that like to have total control of every aspect of a digital build, platformOS is a Platform as a Service that gives you the flexibility to build and customize every aspect exactly the way you want it with integration to any third-party API.
Website performance is a key factor for online success. Studies have consistently shown faster page speeds will improve user experience, SEO rankings, and result in higher conversion rates.
- 100% Google Lighthouse speeds
- Performance tuning and scaling
- Dedicated server stacks
- Performance testing
As serving your audience online 24/7 is key to your success, building a reliable platform has been our highest priority with:
- 99.9% up-time
- Diversified infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- No single point of failure
- Multiple availability zones
Our goal is to build a limitless PaaS that allows you to build ANY application from e-commerce stores, multi-sided marketplaces, to interactive community portals. You are only limited by your imagination.
- Build Web, Mobile, or IoT apps all on the one platform
- Trigger or send to any third party API
- Full control of all content
- Support any front-end framework
platformOS has invested heavily in its Information Security Management System (ISMS) and built a set of security policies and processes to protect your data and assets.
- Multiple network abstraction layers for isolation
- Co-location of data centers around the world
- Third party penetration testing
- Virus and malware scanning
When you grow, we grow with you. Auto-scaling is provided ‘out of the box’ to ensure your site still performs and functions at 100% during high demand events and occassions.
- Scale any component vertically and horizontally
- Auto-scaling with load balancers
- Extra resources when you need it
- Dedicated and isolated infrastructure
Trusted by the
world’s leading companies
INTEL’S WHITELABEL FACEBOOK 10,000+ MEMBERS OWN THE CONVERSATION/DATA
A case of Intel taking control for their community from Facebook, substantially boosting trust and goodwill.
- Over 12,000 members globally
- Over 2,500 projects and growing!
- Over 60 dedicated groups and counting
- Projects identified for VC funding
- Identified speakers for Intel conferences
- Seamless Data integration with Intel’s data warehouse
100k MEMBERS IN 18 MONTHS X RENTALS PER MONTH 2nd GLOBAL MARKET OPENED
High end Australian based ladies’ fashion marketplace, TheVolte, wins multiple awards, and now branching out globally.
- Over 20,000 items listed
- 100,000 active users per month
- Dominating selected keywords, even over well funded incumbents
HIGHEST NPS (93!) FOR SPARK EVER. 22 UNIQUE SERVICES LAUNCHED.
When Kiwido’s revenues were being cannibalized they took the ‘out-of-the-box’ decision to build a new business around their existing customers base.
- Target NPS was 35. Achieved 65 on beta launch - and 93 on hard launch!
- Exceeded expected Transaction per month
- Rapid adoption across New Zealand - listed on highly trafficked House/Home NZ site - affiliate
40K USERS IN 6 MONTHS TWO MARKETPLACES
GLOBAL COMMUNITY PORTAL
UiPath deploys platformOS to connect, reward and engage the fast growing cohort of AI/process automation techies and consultants across the globe.
- Over 40k+ registered developer within six months of launch
- Over 700+ digital components added to the digital product marketplace
How we fiddled around and found gains in various places that added up to 52 seconds of savings for every build.
April 7, 2021
CobbleWeb recently published an article where they outlined pitfalls concealed in off-the-shelf and plug-and-play marketplace solutions. This article describes our take on all the pain points their article explored.
March 31, 2021