Save the date: tcworld China
Because of the success of our session at the Evolution of TC 2021 conference, tcworld invited us to hold a presentation at their hybrid event held on Sept 16-17 in Shanghai. This is tcworld’s seventh international conference for technical communicators and language professionals in China.
Join us in the International Room on Sept 17 at 15:00 CST, where we will be talking about A Complete Docs as Code Workflow — A Case Study of the platformOS Developer Portal.
- NEW Meet Us section in the Community area
- Evolution of TC 2021
- Platforms for Future
- Write The Docs Prague 2020
- DevRelCon Earth 2020
- Fireside Chat
- Whitelance Marketplace Interviews
- IN REVIEW Add recommendations to the pOS Marketplace Template documentation
- IN PROGRESS Add documentation for the where filter
- FIXED Check compact filter and remove from docs if needed
- FIXED Syntax highlighting errors
- IMPROVED Sped up pages without side bar
To learn more about the most recent changes, improvements and fixes in platformOS, check out our latest release note: platformOS Release Note 16 August, 2021 — Constants, logs in pos-cli gui serve, hyphens allowed in function parameter names
- NEW added constants editor to pos-cli gui serve at http://localhost:3333/Constants
- NEW added logs to pos-cli gui serve at http://localhost:3333/Logs
- NEW hyphens are now allowed in function parameter names
- FIXED YML downloaded from a mutation creation used a wrong redirect_to variable name in the YML. Fixed so that the field will always be exported as redirect_to for consistency with the documentation and with other parts of pOS.
Subscribe: get the status reports in email