We are bringing you the final platformOS status report of the year.
2020 presented new challenges to the whole world. It was a turbulent year that brought big changes in our private and professional lives, and forced many of us to change direction and grow in unexpected ways. Amidst all of this, we hope you are all well, and finding ways to tide over the challenges.
Thank all of you for being part of this community — for your feedback, your contributions, your insights and support.
We will keep improving platformOS to ensure your constant growth, to help you succeed, and to be the platform that you can always rely on.
Wish you the best!
- NEW platformOS Documentation Site Webpack Setup
Webpack is a powerful tool. Back in the day, it had a reputation of being hard to learn and hard to use. Nowadays, it has excellent documentation, sensible defaults, plugins, and loader - all this to help you keep your config small while achieving great results.
- NEW Setting Up Domains, DNS, and SSL Certificates:
Custom Domain using platformOS DNS service
Custom Domain using an external DNS service
- IN PROGRESS Setup tutorials for specific DNS services
- UPDATED Implementing Social Media Preview Cards - added keywords for easier search
- UPDATED Roadmap - added Rename Model to Record and Model Schema to Table
- UPDATED Pages - added missing default for max_deep_level
- PLANNED Clarify matches and regex_matches
- PLANNED Add maximum length of meta_data in YML
- Added favicon
To learn more about the most recent changes, improvements and fixes in platformOS, check out our latest release note: platformOS Release Note Dec 7, 2020 — New HTML escaping engine, ElasticSearch casting errors handling, fixes
- NEW New engine to automatically escape HTML when outputting variables. Disabled by default for backwards compatibility. Learn more about improving the way we sanitize input in GitHub Issues.
- IMPROVED Error handling for ElasticSearch indexing issues caused by casting errors
- FIXED Submitting form using GraphQL with spam protection enabled
- FIXED Issue with asset copy when raw_url is used
Subscribe: get weekly reports in email