The platformOS Documentation made the finals in the DevPortal Awards Best Accessible DevPortal category. We are grateful to be recognized in a tough competition against global enterprise brands. Thank you to everyone who contributed content and feedback to the continuous improvement of our documentation.
Congratulations to the winner, Barclays API Exchange!
Learn more about our approach to accessibility in our recent article Code and Content for Accessibility on the platformOS Developer Portal.
- NEW How to Test Slack Notifications
We integrated our contact page with Slack, HubSpot, SendGrid, and emails. One day we received the email, but the Slack notification did not come through — this article describes how we now test Slack notifications using TestCafe.
- IN REVIEW platformOS Documentation Site Webpack Setup
- UPDATED Create Your Codebase - added documentation and video tutorial for the pos-cli wizard feature
- UPDATED Connecting an Angular Single Page Application (SPA) with platformOS - added source code
- IN REVIEW DNS documentation
- PLANNED Add recaptcha to feedback form
- PLANNED Improve the way we sanitize output
- PLANNED Extend Implementing Social Media Preview Cards
To learn more about the most recent changes, improvements and fixes in platformOS, check out our latest release note: platformOS Release Note Nov 30, 2020 — Improvements and fixes
- NEW possibility to add app/config.yml to configure feature flags per Instance for backwards compatibility. Currently, the only supported config is escape_output_instead_of_sanitize which takes no effect, as the new feature will be deployed separately.
- NEW digest filter
- IMPROVED upgrade the Liquid engine to the newest version (mainly performance optimizations)
- IMPROVED do not cache Page by default when creating a new Page via the admin_page_create mutation
- FIXED gracefully handle invalid bcrypt hash instead of raising 503
- FIXED issue with importing users when invoking multiple instance copy
- FIXED gracefully handle socket error when using API call notifications
- FIXED gracefully handle invalid recipient when using email notifications
Subscribe: get weekly reports in email