Save the date: API The Docs 2021
As the platformOS Documentation has been nominated in the "Best Developer Portal for Alternatives to REST-APIs", "Best Editorial Experience in a Devportal", "Best Accessible Devportal", and "Best Onboarding" categories for the Devportal Awards 2021, we have been invited to showcase our devportal and participate in a Q&A session at the API The Docs conference.
API The Docs is an event series dedicated to tech writers, product owners, developer advocates and other members of API teams who want to deep dive in API documentation and explore how it relates to a great developer experience.
Join us online!
Date: 20 October, 2021, 15:55-16:15 UTC
Find the full conference program here.
- We Are Switching From Testcafe to CodeceptJS — Here’s Why: Even though we have been happy with TestCafe, last year when we stumbled upon a new contender, CodeceptJS, we decided to give it a try. It delivered excellent developer performance, so we dived deeper and expanded our test suites to include some more test cases. Learn about our experiences and why we are now switching to CodeceptJS in this article.
To learn more about the most recent changes, improvements and fixes in platformOS, check out our latest release note: platformOS Release Note 4 October, 2021 — More new filters, fixes
- NEW added new deep_clone filter
- NEW added type_of filter
- NEW added remote_url to allow to create property upload based on external URL
- NEW added jwks support to the jwt_decode filter
- NEW allowed to set content disposition and content type for property_upload
- FIXED fixed liquid executor (accessible pos-cli gui serve) to not crash when the raise_liquid_error flag is set to true
- FIXED fixed hash_assign to work within for loop
Subscribe: get weekly reports in email