The Changing Face of eCommerce and the Future of Work in a Marketplace Driven Economy
Diana Lakatos | January 24, 2020
Whitelance invited our founder and CEO, Adam Broadway, to their Whitelance Marketplace Interviews series for a conversation about the future of eCommerce, where we shared some insights about communities and marketplaces, and presented a demo of the diverse business models and marketplace implementations on platformOS.
Check out the video of the conversation below and read the
article on the Whitelance blog.
- The history of Near Me and platformOS, where it all started, where we’re heading now.
- The architecture of marketplaces
- The difference between communities of interest and communities of practice
- The 4 P’s of marketplaces: People, Products, Places, Projects
- The role of APIs
- Scaling your marketplace from startup to enterprise
- Site speed and Google AMP Pages
- Our predictive analytics engine
- Our partners, like SiteGlide
- Future plans
- Marketplace demos:
- Intel DevMesh
- Hallmark Keepsake Community
- UiPath Go! And UiPath Connect!
- The Volte
- platformOS demo
- Siteglide demo