- NEW How We Sped Up Our Webpack (TailwindCSS) Build by 57%: Learn how we fiddled around and found gains in various places that added up to 52 seconds of savings for every build. You can also read the same article on our dev.to page.
- COMING SOON The 6 Pitfalls of Turnkey Marketplace Solutions You Can Avoid by Building on platformOS (work title)
- NEW Example 3: Implementing hCaptcha using YML and GraphQL mutations:hCaptcha can also be used to protect a form implemented using the form configuration feature. In this new example, hcaptcha is added under spam_protection for the form configuration. The form is included from the captcha_form page. When successfully submitted, it will create a model of type model_with_title and will redirect to the /success_page.
- PLANNED Document amount_to_fractional and fractional_to_amount
- PLANNED Test topic: Using REST Endpoints with a React App
- PLANNED Update JWT authentication topic
- UPDATED Using TailwindCSS JIT (article planned about possible live development improvements)
To learn more about the most recent changes, improvements and fixes in platformOS, check out our latest release note: platformOS Release Note Mar 22, 2021 — New to_csv filter, improved value_upload
- NEW added new to_csv filter
- IMPROVED value_upload GraphQL field - you can now create a file on S3 in the [table]/[field]/[your path] location and decide whether it should be public or private (default); equivalent of a deprecated custom_attachment_create mutation