Lightning Speed to Market
Our goal is to accelerate your ability to deploy complex digital projects by leveraging fully customizable code modules underpinned by a comprehensive DevOps solution out of the box.
Build it YOUR way
For developers that like to have total control of every aspect of a digital build, platformOS is a Platform as a Service that gives you the flexibility to build and customize every aspect exactly the way you want it with integration to any third-party API.
Website performance is a key factor for online success. Studies have consistently shown faster page speeds will improve user experience, SEO rankings, and result in higher conversion rates.
- 100% Google Lighthouse speeds
- Performance tuning and scaling
- Dedicated server stacks
- Performance testing
As serving your audience online 24/7 is key to your success, building a reliable platform has been our highest priority with:
- 99.9% up-time
- Diversified infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- No single point of failure
- Multiple availability zones
Our goal is to build a limitless PaaS that allows you to build ANY application from e-commerce stores, multi-sided marketplaces, to interactive community portals. You are only limited by your imagination.
- Build Web, Mobile, or IoT apps all on the one platform
- Trigger or send to any third party API
- Full control of all content
- Support any front-end framework
platformOS has invested heavily in its Information Security Management System (ISMS) and built a set of security policies and processes to protect your data and assets.
- Multiple network abstraction layers for isolation
- Co-location of data centers around the world
- Third party penetration testing
- Virus and malware scanning
When you grow, we grow with you. Auto-scaling is provided ‘out of the box’ to ensure your site still performs and functions at 100% during high demand events and occassions.
- Scale any component vertically and horizontally
- Auto-scaling with load balancers
- Extra resources when you need it
- Dedicated and isolated infrastructure
Trusted by the
world’s leading companies
INTEL’S WHITELABEL FACEBOOK 10,000+ MEMBERS OWN THE CONVERSATION/DATA
A case of Intel taking control for their community from Facebook, substantially boosting trust and goodwill.
- Over 12,000 members globally
- Over 2,500 projects and growing!
- Over 60 dedicated groups and counting
- Projects identified for VC funding
- Identified speakers for Intel conferences
- Seamless Data integration with Intel’s data warehouse
100k MEMBERS IN 18 MONTHS X RENTALS PER MONTH 2nd GLOBAL MARKET OPENED
High end Australian based ladies’ fashion marketplace, TheVolte, wins multiple awards, and now branching out globally.
- Over 20,000 items listed
- 100,000 active users per month
- Dominating selected keywords, even over well funded incumbents
HIGHEST NPS (93!) FOR SPARK EVER. 22 UNIQUE SERVICES LAUNCHED.
When Kiwido’s revenues were being cannibalized they took the ‘out-of-the-box’ decision to build a new business around their existing customers base.
- Target NPS was 35. Achieved 65 on beta launch - and 93 on hard launch!
- Exceeded expected Transaction per month
- Rapid adoption across New Zealand - listed on highly trafficked House/Home NZ site - affiliate
40K USERS IN 6 MONTHS TWO MARKETPLACES
GLOBAL COMMUNITY PORTAL
UiPath deploys platformOS to connect, reward and engage the fast growing cohort of AI/process automation techies and consultants across the globe.
- Over 40k+ registered developer within six months of launch
- Over 700+ digital components added to the digital product marketplace
We are excited to announce that the platformOS Developer Portal has won the Best Developer Portal for Alternatives to REST-APIs category at the DevPortal Awards 2021.
December 18, 2021
We are excited to announce that the platformOS Developer Portal has won the Best Editorial Experience in a DevPortal category at the DevPortal Awards 2021.
December 17, 2021
In this status report: platformOS wins Best Onboarding at DevPortal Awards 2021, API The Docs demo and Q&A, article on Shareable about Tertius (powered by platformOS), documentation updates, and our latest release notes.
November 22, 2021